Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Covers of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Favourite Covers of 2015.

I've definitely fallen out of the loop for Top Ten Tuesdays, but I thought I'd try to get back into it and today was a freebie! So I thought I'd feature some of my favourite covers for upcoming releases of 2015!



 






Look at all of those gorgeous covers! I know they're not super important to the story, but I definitely still appreciate them! (Can you tell I love graphics and typography?) 

Hope you're having a good Tuesday! Let me know if you posted a Top Ten list today :)

Happy reading!
~Kristy




1 comment:

  1. Made You Up, More Happy Than Not, Between the Notes and Love, Fortunes and Other Disasters are some of the absolute best covers! And I have noticed a theme in my choices... Every one of them are drawn covers, the people, the buildings, everything. They have always been my favorite, and I think they always will be! I love your top ten!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...