Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Favourite TV Shows. I've been actually thinking of posting a bit more about my favourite movie/tv shows... so this is a great place to start! I'm not gonna lie guys, I'm one of those people that finds a TV show and just completely binge watches it until I've completely caught up. I don't really know if I have an absolute favourite TV show, although Supernatural is high up there, but I do have a lot of shows that I'm attached to and love the characters a lot, so here they are! 









 

 




 

Now, I wouldn't necessarily call all of these 'favourites' but they all are ones that I get super attached to when they're on or while I was watching them on Netflix! Although I will say that Doctor Who was a favourite when it was Eccleston/Tennant/a bit of Smith while Amy and Rory were there. I'm still trying to get used to Clara, honestly. But Supernatural and Sherlock are probably my two most addictive shows I watch, ones I get so hooked on. The Fosters and Parenthood are my feel good shows and Downton Abbey and Reign both feed my love for history! 

What TV shows do you watch? Do we have any favourites in common? Let me know!


Happy reading/watching!
~Kristy

2 comments:

  1. It's official... I'm going to start watching Sherlock. I've seen it on everyone's list! Great picks!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a DVD inventory, you can keep better track of your TV series collection, especially when you begin to add multiple series to your DVD shelves.
    top cable shows

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...