Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Read So Far in 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year.



 


 


 



That's my list for the week! I haven't read a lot of books so far this year, but most of the ones I have were really great! Love Letters to the Dead is definitely my favourite debut this year BY FAR but there have also been so many amazing sequels and finales! Leave me a link to your list this week and I'll check it out, I'd love to see some of the great books y'all have read this year so far! 

Happy reading!
~Kristy



1 comment:

  1. YES! So many of these are fantastic picks that I've either read recently, have on my TBR, or people have been raving and raving about!! Happy reading!
    Top 10 @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...