Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish Had Sequels


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Books I Wish Had Sequels.











 Do you notice a trend? I find the fact that contemporaries don't get sequels very often to be so annoying!  I mean, are we just supposed to expect the characters to live happily ever after? The romantic couple just automatically gets married as soon as the book is over? Ugh! But, even though I wish there were more, I do understand why some of these books don't need sequels.

Anywho, sorry this is so late, everyone! Talk to y'all later!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I would be so happy if there was a sequel to the Catastrophic History of You and Me! I loved that book so much. :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...