Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 3 July 2013

June Wrap-Up!

Hi everyone! And hello, July! It's summer and it is beautiful today! The sun is shining, it's super hot out and I'm getting stuff done... June was a good month for me. I finished Grade 10 with straight A's, had some good times with friends and read a good amount of books this month!

Books I Read

  • Of Triton by Anna Banks My Review | Goodreads
  • Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (Review to Come)
  • Free Four by Veronica Roth My Review | Goodreads
  • Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer (Review to Come)
  • Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (Review to Come)
  • Catherine by April Lindner My Review | Goodreads
  • Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (Review to come)
  • Jump When Ready by David Pandolfe My Review | Goodreads
  • Born of Illusion by Teri Brown (Review to Come)
  • Tarnish by Katherine Longshore (Review to Come)
Most Popular Review




June TBR-ish


 (Yeah, because I always stick with the books I put on here... not.)

Favourite Songs 

1. Stubborn Love (The Lumineers)

2. Chin Music for the Unsuspecting Hero (Foster the People)
3. Forest Eyes (Jinja Safari)
4. Les Amours Dévouées (Coeur de Pirate)
5.  The Lion's Roar (First Aid Kit)
Movie I Watched
Liberal Arts was funny and clever and it showed a man with a deep nostalgia for his youth who travels back to his alma mater and of course, meets a girl.
TV Show
Guys! This show is so good! I've been wanting a family-type show lately and I love this one! Plus, Jake T. Austin is all grown up now and ohhhh boy... swoon <33
Event
I went to the Taylor Swift concert in Vancouver! I did a full post about it here if you want to check it out!

So that's June for me! It was a great month, what with school ending, the concert and reading more books than I have in a long time! I'm loving this summer weather right now and can't wait to see what July brings us!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...