Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.This is my first week doing a WoW and I don't know if I'll do it every week, but if I find a book that I'm dying for that isn't coming out for a while, I'll most likely do one!

This week I'm dying for:

Parallel by Lauren Miller
Abby Barnes had a plan. Get into a great college, major in journalism, and land her dream job at a major newspaper. But on the eve of her 18th birthday, she's stuck on a Hollywood movie set instead, wishing she could rewind her life. But the next morning, she’s in a dorm room at Yale, with no memory of how she got there. A collision of parallel worlds has left Abby living a new reality every time her younger parallel self makes a new decision. Forced to live out the consequences of a path she didn't choose, Abby must let go on her plans for the future and learn to focus on the present, without losing sight of who she is, the boy who might just be her soul mate, and the destiny that’s finally in reach.

Hardcover, 432 pages
May 14th 2013 by HarperTeen


Why I'm dying for it:

This book sounds AMAZING! I love the idea of parallel universes and anything to do with different realities. I've never read a book that deals with this kind of thing, so I'm interested to see how it would play out! Abby sounds like someone I could relate to, from what I see in the blurb! YAY relatable protagonists! I'm really excited for this one!

 Leave me a link to your WoW! I want to find more books to put on my  never ending TBR :P

Happy Wednesday!
~Kristy

4 comments:

  1. The sounds really interesting! I'll definitely add it on my to-read list. :)

    Love your layout! Here is My WoW
    :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World


    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this on my TBR list too!It sounds great! I'm a new follower - here's my WoW: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kristy!

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my WOW!! I apologize for not commenting back sooner...things were a little hectic last week!

    I LOVE your pick!! I'm a HUGE fan of parallel universes!! This particular novel sounds incredible, and I am adding it to my Goodreads TBR shelf ASAP!! There's nothing like parallel universes to take you on a wild mind trip. And I SO love to escape this very BORING reality!! So thanks for featuring this one!!

    BTW, I'm now following your GORGEOUS blog! I'm also very much an angel fan. Furthermore, I'm hoping and praying that there will be libraries in heaven...

    Happy Reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parallel universe!? I'm in. Love the idea! Great pick :)
    New follower<33
    Beth | YA Vixens
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...