Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Want on a Deserted Island

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week is Books I'd want with me on a deserted island! Wow is this a tough one!

 I CAN'T STAND NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - I NEED to know what happens in this book! 

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - To think that I would have to live the rest of my life not knowing how this story ends pains me. PHYSICALLY PAINS ME.

Requiem by Lauren Oliver - ALEX, BABY!!!!! I can't stand the thought of not reading this book.

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead - Adrian, Sydney, Dimitri... I need them in my life, okay?!

FOR THE DAYS I'M FEELING ESPECIALLY LONELY:

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - Well...There's got to be a volume out there that has every single book in the series in it, right?

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green - This book makes me happier than you can ever imagine.

WHEN I NEED A GOOD CRY:

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - Um... DUH! Who wouldn't want this book with them... It's beautiful..

Everyday by David Levithan - I could read this story ten billion times and not get tired of it... Ok, maybe a little...

AND TWO THAT I CAN'T THINK OF A CATEGORY FOR:

 The Duff by Kody Keplinger - For a laugh and a giggle, this is a book I can read over and over again.

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare - This book will keep me occupied for hours and hours on end!


This is a tough topic this week! Leave me a link in the comments to your TTT, I'd love to see which books you couldn't live without!

Happy reading!
 ~Kristy
  

 
    

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...