Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Books into Movies (3)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week was kind of hard, because there's so many books-to-movies already! But these are my top ten books, mostly of books I've read this year. The list is in no particular order.

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
This book is so emotional and romantic, I think it would make an INCREDIBLE movie!

The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
SUMMER MOVIE! I would love to watch a movie based on this book. It's fun and the music is great but it's still got this amazing message that would make it mean something to people.

The Selection by Kiera Cass 
Okay, can you imagine a movie like this? The Bachelor, but... Royal, in a dystopia?

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Well, considering this was one of my favorite books of this year, so far, how could I not want it to be a movie? The concept of it all is really interesting and it would probably make a gripping movie.

Vixen by Jillian Larkin
I feel like we need more historical romance movies out there. So what better than one based on the 20's? 


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Gah!!!! SUCH a good book, I don't know if I want it made into a movie or not! But if it was... I sure hope they stay close to the book.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Heehee... I don't even know how hard I would laugh during the scene where Noah tells Mara about the animal crackers. :')

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
 I loved The Gathering so much! The setting would be so beautiful and that would probably be my favorite part of the whole movie.

Starters by Lissa Price
The whole world in this book is such an interesting concept and it's kind of hard to grasp. But I think if they did it right, this book would make an awesome movie.


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
I so want this series to be made into a movie. It's supposed to be, but not much is happening quite yet.


 That's my list for this week! Now, I'm probably gonna go to bed. I just got home from a trip to a place called Osoyoos and I'm exhausted! But I'll try and post a review before I sleep... Try. Don't forget to comment below with a link to you TTT and I'll check it out!

Have a great day/night everyone,
-Kristy

4 comments:

  1. hey! I found your site at book blogs! Check out mine at http://likealibrarianinabookstore.blogspot.ca/
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vixen! Any period pieces for me, please, that's all I have to say. We need more period films in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love Starters! I can't wait for the sequel!

    Here's my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Selection is supposedly going to be a TV series on The CW next year. And Shatter Me rights have been bought by 20th Century Fox.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...