Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Friday 30 March 2012

TGIF: The Liebster?!

Hey guys!

Guess what? I received my very first blog award! This seriously means the world to me, so I would like to send a special thanks to Michelle from Vintage Cobweb. I appreciate this gesture so much!
I'm honored, to be thought of for something like this. It must mean that I'm doing something right in all my rambles! You may be wondering just what the heck is a Liebster. Don't worry, I was too. Liebster in German means 'beloved' or 'favorite'. (I am SO going to impress my German teacher tomorrow and tell her she's my 'liebster Lehrerin' [Beloved teacher!]) It is an award given by bloggers, to other bloggers, and in this case it is an award for a blog considered to be the "best kept secret." Really it's an award for a great blog with fewer than 200 followers. 

Wow. Best kept secret... aw! Now of course, the rules:
  1. Thank the person that nominated you on your blog and link back to them.
  2. Nominate up to five other blogs for the award.
  3. Let them know via comment on their blog
  4. Post the award on your blog
 So I always seem to really adore these really great blogs that don't get nearly as much recognition as they deserve, (and I'm saying they deserve hundreds, if not thousands of followers!) so here is a way that I can show them some love! I've selected these people for the Liebster Blog Award to go to:

Sara at 21saraloves
 Leah Marie at Reading With My Eyes Shut

I've found that they really put a lot into what they write and are entertaining as well as informative. I hope you'll go check them out and follow them, too!
I'm not sure what else I should say, except for the fact that I'm so amazed at how much this blog is growing. I've been doing this for just under 3 months and I'm now at 90 followers. I know a lot of blogs hit that number a lot sooner, but I'm really proud of that accomplishment. :) 
Thanks again, Michelle!
-Kristy

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the award! Your blog totally deserves it (and YOU deserve thousands of followers) <3 Thanks for passing it on to me! I probably won't get around to making a post about it but I wanted to let you know it means the world to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kristy! I don't have time to do this right now (I've got some other blogging goals stacking up) but I really appreciate that you thought of me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the award! I got to know the meaning of 'Liebster' through this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I'm now a follower from Book Blogs, keep up the great work.
    ~Delia
    http://www.wolfmajick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you and also excited to check out these blogs that you've listed. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!
    And thanks so much for following me. I love having a reader follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award! How exciting. I have been enjoying your blog since I found it through Book Blogs! :)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so so much!! Sorry it took me so long to get around to thanking you but this means a lot to me :)

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...